In order to support users from a multitude of regions bksb utilises your browser language to define date formats.
If you are presented with dates in an undesired format please follow these instructions for your chosen browser:
- With Chrome open, press ALT + E on your keyboard
- In the top right hand menu that has opened, click "Settings"
- In the search box at the top of the settings page enter "Language", click the "Language" item as shown below:
- Click "Add languages":
- Search for your language and select it, for example, English (United Kingdom). Then press "Add":
- Click the three dots on your preferred language:
- Check "Display Google Chrome in this Language", then restart Chrome:
- Click the hamburger menu in the top right hand corner and select "Settings":
- Under "Language" click "Set Alternatives":
- Under "Select a language to add..." click "Search for more languages", or if your preferred language is already in this list, select it now:
- Click on the "Select a language to add..." dropdown again and find your preferred language.
- Once you have selected your preferred language click "Add":
- Click "OK" and restart Firefox.
If the above instructions for your browser do not work, or you have any other questions feel free to create a ticket by clicking here or emailing email@example.com